Sunday, January 04, 2009

Come to me

So I am really confused... I am trying to figure out what to do. I REALLY want to go to PA, but I also want to get a "big girl job" lined up. I have an unmistakeable pull in both directions. I have been praying like crazy and talking to family/friends, etc. But the right answer isnt' coming to me.

I want to be here for the start of a few worship services that I have heard about, but I also really feel the need to be there for my girls (my Goddaughters). Yes, they have a mother, a nana, Aunts, etc... but I only get to see them once, MAYBE twice a year...and I think I really need to see them. I also think that I could be a major help to my Aunts, and my mom is going up to help regardless... so, good grief!

Whenever I think that I should be practical and stay here and get a job, rather than help out and hang out... I think of those amazingly precocious little "big" girls. Madison's amazing smile and big brown eyes that melt my heart and truthfully, can/have convince me to do just about anything...

Or miss Emma's infectious giggle that has the ability to make me laugh uncontrolably over something as silly as trying on my dad's $2 pair of "cheater" reading glasses...


Or most of all... the love...




I guess I will just continue to pray, but I have the feeling I will end up picking the option that involves a very long car ride and two very big hugs.

Please pray for me and the decision I must make.

1 comment:

A Lui said...

I feel that when you're stuck with only good options it becomes hard to figure out which one to choose! I know any time I get into a situation, I look at the simple things & knowing I can still get both is just of the matter of which moment will I not get back... usually family always comes to mind :)