Monday, December 29, 2008

Peace be still...please be still


I don't really have a whole lot to say at the moment... other than I am procrastinating and my mind is running all over the place. Bad, bad, bad.


I considered doing a research project on procrastination... but I never got around to it .


I am trying to organize my bedroom and study... and it is a daunting task,...anyone wanna come help?

I keep moving from one thing to another...and can't seem to get anything done.

I think my problem is I FINALLY have a day to myself, for the most part... and truthfully, I just want to stay in my pj's and curl up in the bed and watch tv.


Since I moved back in with my parents, I am constantly being questioned about what I am doing, why I am doing it, and how long I will be doing it... and I just ...grrr. I am 26 years old, and being treated like a kid most days.

I am greatful to have such supportive and loving parents who are willing to let me stay with them until I get established enough etc to be on my own again....but some days...

On to my next topic...

I am really wanting to start looking for a church family again. I really miss it, but haven't found anywhere that I really like...and haven't been looking that hard.

Well, I suppose I should work for a bit and then take a little rest.




1 comment:

A Lui said...

Procrastination... know that oh so well! Probably why I'm 35 & finally getting myself back to finish school. Being back home & in my parents house... wish I were able to stay until I finish school but all ready know there are too many distractions... thank goodness I found this out before I started so I don't end up dropping out! lol Well, you have a lot on your plate even with school out of the way... I know it'll all come together soon & then you can relax and enjoy the success!